Sunday, October 17, 2010

The New Kuala Selangor Mudskipper

"BUMP, BUMP, bump, BUMP, CRASH!!!" I shifted through the ooze, whilst pondering what could make such a 
racket. I drowsily flopped and flapped my way out to the territory to smell once again the fresh scent of mud. " Ie w ant t o goo hume!" I stared at this humongous monkey with curiosity.  What could this creature be? Unfamiliar sounds interrupted my thoughts, "luok a mod skipur!". .A two legged, long black hairy creature shoved her finger in my direction. What species are they I wondered? They all look different! After trying to understand this quickly scurried over three feet underground to find 

myself wedged between 2 other mud skippers. The other two Mud skippers looked frightened and scared as they were in the same situation as me. I asked them a few questions but they seemed not to answer, " so why are you two down here?", "hello?", "can you hear me?", "do you need help!", "ANSWER ME!!!!" 
After 9 desperate more calls I noticed that one Mud skipper did not have an eye, and one without a fin. I hurried out of my hiding spot. These monkeys... What killers can they be! I tried to silently slither back to my den. But as I made a huge bump against a mangrove tree I heard tiny voices... " Augha Roun fur iour lihfs!!!". This sounded like some Mud skipper had scared the beast away, I prayed as I saw a large monkey running towards me. Was this an illusion? Was I just dreaming? But I sensed fear, and the creature looked terrified. However he was holding some type of mangrove tree. Were the monsters trying to save us? I heard a cry behind me. A monster was somehow pulling another monster out of the mud... Were they HELPING each OTHER??? This day! What surprises could it bring? From looking around I saw some type of portable device that these brutal creations wore on their long fins. Inside looked so inviting, with all that fur... Was this an animal too? I hopped in feeling its warmth against the chill of the mud. I walked back and forth, soon falling backwards. Tilted in an awkward position I realized something was carrying me away from my home " HELP! HELP! The creature! I Its taking me away!!! HELP!!!!!!" No one seemed to answer,and my eyes started to droop down.....


I woke up moments later. The creatures still did not seem to notice me... Soon they dropped me and ran towards this speeding water " yhaeee!!" they all shout in happiness when they got there. I tried crawling out, but they seemed to be coming towards me with that water. Was it magic they were controlling? Were they going to..... Water washed my thoughts away, I tried to breath but I couldn't. Suddenly bright lights shone into my eyes, my fins barely reaching a surface. I couldn't breath!


  DARKNESS

Am I Dead?



No comments:

Post a Comment