Tuesday, January 25, 2011



1) What you believe you did well on the project?
I believe my project responded well to the title " The place I call home" and some extra, interesting facts.I chose the city Landsberg, Germany.This presentation was hard, for some sites were in German and held little facts. Germany holds many little cities, Landsberg being one of the smallest. Most of the pictures that I had in my presentation were a little blurry but still fine.

2) What you would improve for future presentations/projects?
I would improve by having more facts in a project or presentation next time. I would also improve my speech,(to try to memorize my facts, so I can look at the audience while talking). Other than that, I felt confident in the end, as I was scared to make the presentation in the beginning

3) What did you learn from your preparation (for your presentation) in addition to the presentations of others?
From what I learnt from other presentations I feel that I can now carefully understand other countries/city's religions or their culture. Some things I learnt was that, Colombo was used as a trading belt by the Portuguese in 1540 and that the population of Malaysia is so high! I also learnt facts about Germany too, for example I learnt about Der Jung Fern Sprung Turm, ( The Virgin Jump Tower). Where girls jumped off the top of the tower to escape from Swedish solders.

4) What is your analysis of your performance?
I believe that I did good and should receive a O.K grade for my performance, because I could have memorized my facts and possibly added more facts for the presentation.

Thank you for reading my blog post....!



No comments:

Post a Comment