Thursday, December 2, 2010

Learning Profiles - How do I learn best?

Have you ever pondered if you are in the right position of the classroom to concentrate? Have you ever dislikedmisunderstood because the teacher is not teaching a topic you enjoy?


I beg to differ with these questions, I do ponder if I am in a comfortable position but I enjoy the seat. I don't judge classes because I enjoy a Gestalt learning class, but I do not understand why we can't maybe try a mix of both the gestalt and logic side. I think this makes me a profile J, examples of how I learn best is when I focus on the full picture, The parts of a statement that surrounds a particular word, and Movements tend to be spontaneous and fluid when relaxed under stress may move forward with caution feeling clumsy, and stuck. 






I believe that I will benefit from sitting on the right side a few rows back where I hear easily by turning my left ear to the front. This would also keep me thinking to stay focused because I would know that the teacher is watching me. I also need to learn through the full picture, context and emotional relevance, and I enjoy a bigger picture for I am a Gestalt brained person. I interpret language by its tone, pitch or rhythm. 


I believe that the strategies that can benefit me,  sitting on the right side a few rows back where I hear easily by turning my left ear to the front, I also need to learn through the full picture, context and emotional relevance, and I enjoy a bigger picture for I am a Gestalt brained person, Movements tend to be spontaneous and fluid when relaxed under stress may move forward with caution feeling clumsy, and stuck... Etc. I believe that the above strategies are benefiting me for now I would know what to improve in my choice of seats, learn through the full picture and try not to go under stress. Many times before I had been under stress for I had no partner to work with, and so I would just give up feeling I was stuck and unable to complete my project  This helps me to know that I should never go under stress. 


I would like my teachers to know this about me because, if I make a wrong decision they could stop me from continuing. They could also help me by putting me in the right position of where to sit, to calm me down if I get stressed and Etc. I hope this assignment benefits me and others who have found out about their weaknesses! We should all learn that weaknesses are opportunities to learn about ourselves and to grow become a better person





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieNRkEq7LesZdRVgVXQy3JHap2dqGFOBYByIqwW_wXDN-Dt2-BF68B9U6FrHzQe-5zmpHn7weWpdAnbIWXno053AFfYURCavA4snXUq9E1e15YISz33OzWAdXVswpr4Us7ZbhxFg4qLqo/s1600/thinkingcapwhoa.gif
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNCvOxlnOnncqSIcxaaKRnRS3tZlzmpxzeE-oFsWZ40VCO47Ed3V7_rXHM815WCnxnvFwy-IlLpR9tBT7Gij4ELq0r4ZSegCx4FexyXE6G6c4FwX9eFOBKAqUaKdteoy5FYwzgZ1yg2t8/s1600/Left_Vs_Right_Brain.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment